Monday, November 11, 2013

Pats on the back never last long...

2/21/13

Hosting/Teaching preschool
Made dinner
Went to THREE stores with FOUR kids
Kept the two youngest of those four asleep through two of the stores (Jonah was woken up after I got him in the van after the second store by a whistle one of the other kids blew!)
12 Loads of laundry done and put away
Made a billion hair bows
Grocery Store
Supply Run to Warehouse
Fed the kids by myself
Put them to bed early by myself
Had the house cleaned when John got home

Feeling:  Nothing more satisfying, I can't be replaced.

Then to humble me... the next day...

I fed my kids french fries and cheese grits for lunch. 

And I want to give Jonah back to the Indians...

(It's days like that first one posted that makes me wonder why I can't get that much done every day?!?!?!?!?!)

No comments: