Friday, October 2, 2009

When it's quiet around here

I know I need to go check on Mallary...

She "helped" me "unpack" after camping... too bad she can't put away her own laundry.

This happened in a matter of minutes with some help from Trevan of course.
Mallary would play with wipes all day if she could.

One day when I was on the computer, I realized I hadn't heard anything from Mallary. Trevan had left the gate upstairs open, and Mallary went upstairs and got her three favorite things that she is only allowed to have when she goes to bed; her pacifier, her fuzzy blue bear from my Grandma, and her fuzzy white blanket from my Aunt Peggy. It was like she was just waiting there for me to find her, because she knew I would make her put it back in her crib.

Her new favorite past time. Climbing on top of our table. Here she opened the stuff I got at Target that day. I think she was excited about the drawing paper. I don't know why though, she likes using the walls better...

The two pictures above are why my chairs stay like this during the day. Isn't that lovely?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you have some mischievous kids. ha ha!