Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pink is the color of the day

Pink - The color of body wash I used at four this morning to wash off the contents of Everett's stomach that ended up soaking me and my clothes.  He gagged on his mucous - and let me tell you how nice it was to be covered in snot and milk...

Pink - The color of the Amoxicillan that I knocked over and spilled in my kitchen.  With four kids this is the first time I have had to call to request a refill of a perscription that was filled less than 24 hours ago.  Everett has an ear infection...

Pink - The color of the day in Mallary's class.  Her shoes are Converse style covered in pink glitter!

Pink - The color of the marshmallow pop corn balls I made this morning for Mallary's snack today.   Someday, Mallary, you will do something a little special for your daughter, she will look not excited and unimpressed and you will think to yourself, "Why do I even bother?!?"  Then, you will know how I felt this morning. 

Pink - The color of Ibuprofen Everett gets to enjoy every now and then these past few days.  I usually get the dye free stuff, but this was on sale.  Everett loves it!  He sucks down some and then opens his mouth like a little bird waiting for the next drops!  I love it because he is close to being back to his normal happy self 45 minutes after sucking it down! 

Pink - The color of my sister's 40th birthday party I'm planning.  Pink is her happy color.  I'd say a good 80% of her wardrobe is a shade of bright pink.  (I'd really say 90%, but I'm being generous)  Who said pink parties were just for one year old girls?!?!  But, I will say the majority of stuff out there is geared towards those one year old girls.  Do you think my sister would wear a pink tutu to her 40th birthday party????

No comments: