Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear Jonah,

Being one of the youngest in my family there weren't as many pictures of me as there were of my oldest brother. I'm really going to try hard to make sure your life is recorded as well as Trevan's (although you may be luckier now that I'm blogging...).

Now, son, I just know that one day you're going to say, "Where's the picture of me in the hospital from when I was born?" As adorable as you are, we just couldn't bring ourselves to buy one. These were our options:


Number one, we didn't think they even looked like you. Number two, the person that was taking pictures of you must have been a monster, because you look absolutely scared to death. Number three, I sent you to the nursery fast asleep to have your picture taken, and it bugs me that they woke you up.

So, Jonah, sorry. You are the only one who doesn't have a picture from the hospital, but we'll take plenty more to make up for it.

Love you,
Mom

1 comment:

cbonitab said...

OMG he is a perfect angel. Seriously he is beautiful.