Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Little Sunbather

I grow them big and yellow.

All my babies have been a tad yellow. So, we always have to have their billy reuben checked; which is not enjoyable to watch them squeeze blood out of their little heels (which takes forever). They always turn out to be fine, and the Doctor just told us to move Jonah from window to window to be in the sun.

All of these pictures were taken the first two days he was home from the hospital.



The following pictures are a progression of Jonah trying to get his thumb in his mouth. He eventually succeeded, but I encourage the pacifier, so we haven't had much thumb sucking since.






Then he fell asleep. So adorable.


Now don't you worry, for future sun exposure he will be wearing sunblock.



And so should you.

(Oh, I'm sorry, I got back on my soapbox there for a second, didn't I?)

6 comments:

Heather said...

Waaaaa! I'm still sooo sad that Marina and Sam are not thumb suckers. Well, Sam did a few times, but it didn't take. I was so disappointed.

cbonitab said...

He is so pretty. I just want to squeeze him. Thanks for posting, he's so cute!

Harmans said...

Holly he is so adorable! Truly, a sweet new addition to the Hamilton family, and he seems to fit right in. It sounds like he is being a good boy. I hope that continues!

kerri ann said...

I love that "and so should you" comment it was perfectly placed.

Sarah said...

omg, that is so adorable!

DC Diva said...

I think he looks like Trevan!